Depending on the purchase date, your Marketo subscription may include either Marketo Predictive Content or ContentAI. For those using Predictive Content, Marketo is enabling ContentAI Analytics features until April 30, 2018. To keep these features beyond that date, please contact your Marketo Customer Success Manager to upgrade to Marketo ContentAI.
The page fields include:
- Title: The name of the piece of content
- Categories: Created by you and used to group your predictive outcomes for web or email
- Views: Total clicks on discovered web content (including all sources)
- Conversions: The number of visitors who viewed a content piece and completed a form in the same visit
- Conversion Rate: A percentage calculated by direct conversions divided by clicks
- Approve for Predictive: Icon displays if the content is approved
You can add a new piece of content and track it, remove a piece of content, or approve a piece of content. After you approve content, you can edit it on the Predictive Content page.
Filter Content by Categories
Filter content by selecting one or more categories. Then, set up the date or date range for the content analytics, using standard or custom settings.
1. On the All Content page, click the filter icon and under Category, select one or more content category.
2. Now, only content in that category is displayed.
Display Analytics for a Date or Date Range
1. To display data for a specific date or date range, click the calendar icon and then select from the left panel. For a custom date range, click the first and last day of the date range on the calendar (as shown). Click Apply.
2. Now, analytics displays for content in the selected date range.