The power of Marketo is now in your hands, literally! Preview and reschedule emails right from your phone or iPad.
Access Mobile Apps permission is required. Contact your Marketo Admin to update your role.
Here are the different streams in Moments.
Moments– Anything that just ran, or is about to run goes here.
Favorites – Anything you make a favorite goes in here.
Later – Anything taking place later than this moment goes in here.
Done - Anything that finished running or you marked as done goes here.
OK, now that we've got that out of the way, let's take a peek at Marketo Moments on a phone!
Three Kinds of Cards
Marketo Moments gives you three different cards to follow the progress of your email:
On-Deck - This email is about to go out. It's your last chance to preview it, send a sample or, even cancel it if you have to.
heart-beat - Hey – this email is being delivered now! And here are stats, too. Go ahead and share it.
Results - Here's how the email did. After the email finishes running, the Results card displays the engagement score and other stats.
When you first open the app or tap Moments in the menu, relevant cards show first. Each one contains information about that specific marketing initiative and its overall performance.
Tapping the card opens a detail screen.
Orange cards are confirmed; gray ones are tentative.
Tapping the three dots opens a card action menu.
Great! Now, you can make something happen by tapping:
- Favorite: It's easy to pay attention to the stuff that's most timely and important if you make them favorites.
- Done: Done gets it off your Marketo Moments view (but leaves it in Marketo, safe and sound).
- Share: Send an image to motivate or congratulate your team.
- Send Sample (email only): Use this to let others check out how your emails look before you send them out.
- Preview Email (emails only): It's always a good idea to check out your emails in advance.
The Later section shows upcoming activities.
1. Start by tapping the hamburger menu.
According to the Guinness Book of World Records, the world's largest hamburger weighed 2,014 lbs.
2. Tap Later.
See a list of upcoming activities.
Email Program Cards
Email program cards show important stuff like schedule, audience, status, and other useful things, even when you're out at lunch.
For events, you'll see the total number of members and their status.
Analytics Moment cards show you how your emails and events are performing month-to-month for the last six months, for:
- Acquired Leads
- New Leads
Smart Campaign Run Cards
Smart campaign cards represent a single run of a campaign. A new card appears each time the smart campaign runs. Tap to see the smart list filters used, the campaign flow, and each of the emails used in the campaign.
Confirm or Cancel an Action
Every step of the way, you can confirm or cancel an action. If you change your mind, just tap Never Mind.
Ready to learn more?
- Understanding Email Program Cards
- Understanding Event Cards
- Understanding Analytics Cards
- Understanding Smart Campaign Cards
Marketo Moments supports these operating system versions:
- Apple iOS 8.0 and higher.
- Android version 4.1 and higher (basically Jellybean and up).