1. Under the Flow tab of the smart campaign, add any flow step and then click on Add Choice.
2. Select the choice condition.
3. Choose the choice operator and enter a choice value. This sets your criteria or choice.
4. Enter a flow step value for the choice.
Tokens will not work in the condition part of a choice flow step.
5. Repeat the above steps to add multiple choices, and then add/adjust the default value.
You can set any of your flow steps to --Do Nothing--, in which case no action will be taken on that choice.
Only the first matching choice is applied to the flow step. Learn how to reorder "Add Choice" in a flow action.