Using Dynamic Content in Landing Pages engages your audience with targeted information.
1. Go to Marketing Activities.
2. Select your Landing Page, then click Edit Draft.
3. Click Segment By.
4. Enter the Segmentation name and click Save.
5. Your segmentation and its segments appear under Dynamic on the right.
All landing page elements are Static by default.
Make Element Dynamic
1. Drag and drop the dynamic content elements from under Static to Dynamic.
2. You can also make elements Static or Dynamic from the element Settings.
Apply Dynamic Content
1. Select an element under a segment, click the settings icon, then click Edit. Repeat for each segment.
2. A green check mark indicates content specific to that segment. A blank indicates default segment content.
Changes to Default segment content block gets applied to all segments.
Create a default landing page before modifying content for the various segments.