All known leads and accounts initially reside in the Inventory Stage. This prospect pool is where leads are nurtured until sales-ready. There is no time limit on an inventory stage.
It's a great idea to create a practice model in a graphics or presentation program and confirm it with your colleagues first.
Add An Inventory Stage
1. To add a new Revenue Cycle Model Inventory stage, click the Analytics button in the My Marketo home screen.
2. In the Analytics section, select your existing model, or create a new one.
3. Click Edit Draft.
4. To add a new inventory stage, click the Inventory button, then drag and release to anywhere within the canvas.
5. You are free to edit the Name, add a Description and adjust the Type after adding a stage. You may also select Start Tracking by Account at this time.
Edit an Inventory Stage
When you select an Inventory icon you may edit the Name, add a Description or adjust the Type. You may also select Start Tracking by Account.
1. Click an Inventory icon.
2. Click within the Name and Description fields to edit their content.
3. Select the Type pulldown to edit.
Delete An Inventory Stage
1. You may delete an Inventory Stage by right clicking or control clicking an inventory stage icon.
2. You may also delete a stage by clicking it, then in the Stage Actions dropdown, select Delete.
3. Both methods of deletion ask you to confirm your choice. Click Delete.
Congrats! Now you understand the wonderful world of Inventory Stages.