Select your email and click Edit Draft.
Click Edit Code.
Make any changes. Click Save when done.
Click the Code Actions drop-down to download the code as an .html file, inline your CSS, or validate the HTML.
These code changes will not break an email from its template:
- Edit Editing the contents of any Module (including adding new Elements inside the Module)
- Add Adding a new Module to the Container
- Delete Deleting a Module from the Container
- Change Changing mkto-specific attributes (for example, "mktoName" or "mktoImgUrl") of any Element outside of a Module
- Edit Editing the contents of any Element (rich text, image, video, etc.) outside of a Module
These things you can do in the code editor will break the email from its template:
- Change Changing anything in the code outside of an Element or Module
- Add Adding or change changing non-mkto attributes (for example, "id" or "style") of any Element outside of a Module
- Delete Deleting an Element that is outside of a Module