Browse our collection of example templates, for use with the Guided Landing Page Editor. Each template is fully responsive and based off of the Bootstrap framework.
Marketo Support is not set up to assist with troubleshooting HTML. If you need assistance modifying any of these templates, please consult a web developer.
- Click on the name of the template for larger view.
- Download the template chosen.
- In Marketo, navigate to the Design Studio.
- Click on "Landing Pages" in the left-hand tree, then select "Templates".
- In the menu bar, click "Import Template".
- Choose the downloaded file, enter a template name, then click "Import" (note: make sure to pick a descriptive name and indicate that editing mode is "Guided")
- That's it! Create landing pages from your freshly uploaded template!
Found a bug? Contact us at [email protected] and tell us to brush up on our HTML/CSS skills.