Azure Active Directory extends your on-premises directories into the cloud, providing support for MS Dynamics Online CRM with on-premise ADFS authentication.
Registering a New App
1. Log in to the Microsoft Azure management portal using an account with admin permissions. You can also access the Microsoft Azure portal through the Office 365 Admin Center by expanding the Admin item in the left navigation pane and selecting Azure AD.
You must use an account in the same Office 365 subscription as the one you intend to register the app with.
If you don’t have an Azure account, you can sign up for one. Please refer to Microsoft's documentation or reach out to your Microsoft representative for more information. Once you've created an Azure account, you can register one or more apps using the procedure outlined below.
If you have an Azure account but your Office 365 subscription with Microsoft Dynamics Online isn't available in your Azure subscription, follow these instructions to associate the two accounts.
2. Find and click Azure Active Directory in the left navigation pane.
3. From the directory dashboard, click App Registrations.
4. Click New Application at the top of the page.
5. Enter a name for your app. Select Native from the Application Type drop-down and enter a Redirect URL. Then click Create at the bottom of the page.
6. You should now see your app in the App Registrations tab.
Configuring App Permissions
1. Under the App Registrations tab in your Active Directory, click the app you want to configure permissions for.
2. Click Required permissions in the right navigation pane.
3. Click Add at the top of the page.
4. Click Select an API.
5. Choose Dynamics Online (CRM), then click Select.
6. Check the Access CRM online as organization users box, then click Select.
7. Confirm that the Add API access pane looks like it does below, then click Done.
8. Once the permissions have been successfully added, you will automatically return to the Required permissions tab. Click Grant Permissions, then click Yes to confirm.
9. Return to the main Settings tab to see your app information.