Sales Connect supports integration with Highspot, a content management system. Sales Connect customers who are also Highspot customers can access their Highspot content from within the web application.
You’ll need the following in order to use the Sales Connect integration with Highspot:
- Browser - Latest versions of Chrome and Safari, Edge, IE, or Firefox
In addition to working in Sales Connect in a browser, the Highspot integration is available in our Outlook .Net email client. The requirements are as follows:
- Outlook .Net & Exchange - Sales Connect supported version of Outlook .Net, Exchange Online, Exchange 2016
The Sales Connect Gmail extension currently does not support Highspot integration
Enabling the Sales Connect and Highspot Integration
If you are interested in enabling the Highspot Integration for your team, please contact Marketo Support.
How to Use the Integration
Once enabled, here's how to access your Highspot content in Sales Connect.
1. When composing an email in Sales Connect or Outlook, choose Add Content.
2. Select Highspot.
3. Enter your Highspot account email and click Continue.
4. Enter your Highspot account password and click Sign In.
5. Select the content from Highspot you would like to insert into the email or template and click Add Content.
6. The content is inserted into the email or template.