You can easily A/B test your emails. One interesting test is the From Address test. Here's how to set it up.
1. Under the Email tile, with your email selected, click on Add A/B Test.
2. A new window opens, select From Address for Test Type.
3. If you have previous test information (like a subject test), you can safely click Reset Test.
4. Enter the second From Address information you want to test.
Choice A will pre-populate with the information contained in the selected email.
You can click on the plus sign to add as many From Addresses as you'd like.
5. Use the slider to choose what percentage of the audience you want in your A/B test and click Next.
The different variations will send to equal portions of the chosen Test Sample Size.
We recommend you avoid setting the sample size to 100%. If you're using a static list, setting the sample size to 100% sends the email to everyone in the audience and the winner goes to no one. If you're using a smart list, setting the sample size to 100% sends the email to everyone in the audience at that time. When the email program runs again at a later date, any new people who qualify for the smart list will also receive the email since they're now included in the audience.