You can organize your page issues into lists. You can also remove page issues from a list.
Add Page Issues to a List
1. Go to the Pages section.
2. On the pages tab, click Issues.
3. Hover over the page issue you want to add. Click ADD/REMOVE FROM LIST.
4. Click on the list you'd like to add your page issue to.
You can also make a new list for your keyword to go. Just type your desired name in Create a new list.
Remove Page Issue From a List
5. Go to the Pages section.
6. On the pages tab, click Issues.
7. Click the list you'd like to organize.
8. Hover over the page issue you want to remove. Click ADD/REMOVE FROM LIST.
9. The list you'd like to organize should be checked. Click the list name to remove the page issue from this list.
Excellent! Refresh your page and you will no longer see it on the list.