Before you can sync Microsoft Dynamics On-Premises and Marketo, you need to first install the Marketo solution in Dynamics.
After you sync Marketo to a CRM, you cannot perform a new sync without replacing the instance.
Download the Marketo Solution before you start.
Dynamics Admin Permissions required.
You need CRM administrator privileges to perform this sync.
1. Log into Dynamics. Click the Microsoft Dynamics CRM drop-down menu and select SETTINGS.
2. Under SETTINGS, select SOLUTIONS.
3. Click Import.
4. Click Browse and select the downloaded solution. Click Next.
5. View the Solution Information and click View solution package details.
6. When you're done checking all the details, click Close.
7. Back on the Solution Information page, click Next.
8. Make sure the SDK option is checked. Click Import.
9. Wait for the import to finish.
You will need to enable pop-ups on your browser to complete the installation process.
10. Download a log file (if you want) and click Close.
You may see a message saying "Marketo Lead Management completed with warning". This is fully expected.
11. Marketo Lead Management will now appear on the All Solutions page.
12. Select the Marketo solution and click Publish all Customizations.
Wasn't too bad right? Come on, I'll keep walking you through the rest.
Disabling any of the Marketo SDK Messaging Processes will result in a broken install!