Before you can sync Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Marketo, you need to first install the Marketo solution in Dynamics. Dynamics Admin Permissions are required.
After you sync Marketo to a CRM, you cannot perform a new sync without replacing the instance.
1. Log into Microsoft Office 365 .
2. Click menu and select CRM.
3. Click menu. In the dropdown menu select Settings then select Solutions.
4. Click Import.
5. Click Choose File. Select the Marketo Lead Management solution you downloaded. Click Next.
6. View the Solution Information and click View solution package details.
7. When you're done checking all the details, click Close.
8. Now, back on the Solution Information page, click Next.
9. Make sure the SDK option checkbox is selected. Click Import.
You will need to enable pop-ups on your browser to complete the installation process.
10. Now wait for the import to finish. Get up and do some stretches.
11. Click Close.
You may see a message saying "Marketo Lead Management completed with warning". This is fully expected.
12. Marketo Lead Management will now show up in the list of solutions.
13. Select Marketo Lead Management and click Publish All Customizations.
High five! The installation is finished.