Marketo is now standardizing language across all subscriptions, so you may see lead/leads in your subscription and person/people in docs.marketo.com. These terms mean the same thing; it does not affect article instructions. There are some other changes, too. Learn more.
This is the last step of the sync. We're almost there!
Admin Permissions Required
Enter Dynamics Sync User information
1. Log into Marketo and click Admin.
2. Click on CRM.
3. Select Microsoft.
4. Click Edit in Step 1: Enter Credentials.
Please make sure your credentials are correct as we are unable to revert the subsequent schema changes after submission. If incorrect credentials are saved, you’ll have to obtain a new Marketo subscription.
5. Enter the Username, Password and Microsoft Dynamics URL then click Save.
The Username in Marketo must match the User Name for the sync user in CRM. The format can be [email protected] or DOMAIN\user.
Select Fields to Sync
1. Click Edit in Step 2: Select Fields to Sync.
2. Select the fields that you want to sync to Marketo, so they will be pre-selected. Click Save.
Sync Fields for a Custom Filter
If you've created a custom filter, be sure to go in and select the new fields to be synced with Marketo.
1. Go to Admin and select Microsoft Dynamics.
2. Click Edit on Field Sync Details.
3. Scroll down to the field and check it. The actual name must be new_synctomkto but the Display Name can be anything. Click Save.
1. Click Edit in Step 3: Enable Sync.
Marketo will not automatically de-dupe against a Microsoft Dynamics sync, or when you manually enter people or leads.
2. Read everything in the pop-up, enter your email address, and click Start Sync.
3. The first sync may take a few hours. Once it's done, you'll receive an email notification.