Before you can sync Microsoft Dynamics 2015 On-Premises or 2016 (Dynamics 365) with Marketo, you need to first install the Marketo solution in Dynamics.
After you sync Marketo to a CRM, you cannot sync a new CRM to the existing Marketo instance.
If you're using Microsoft Dynamics On-Premise, you must have Internet Facing Deployment (IFD) with Active Directory Federation Services 2.0+ (ADFS) configured. Note: The IFD document downloads automatically when you click the link.
Download the Marketo Lead Management Solution before you start.
Dynamics Admin Permissions required.
You need CRM administrator privileges to perform this sync.
1. Login to Dynamics. Click the Microsoft Dynamics CRM drop-down menu and select Settings.
2. Under Settings, select Solutions.
3. Click Import.
4. Click Browse and select the solution you downloaded. Click Next.
5. View the Solution Information and click View solution package details.
6. When you're done checking all the details, click Close.
7. Back on the Solution Information page, click Next.
8. Make sure the SDK option checkbox is selected. Click Import.
9. Wait for the import to finish.
You will need to enable pop-ups on your browser to complete the installation process.
10. Download a log file (if you want) and click Close.
You may see a message saying "Marketo Lead Management completed with warning". This is fully expected.
11. Marketo Lead Management will now appear on the All Solutions page.
12. Select the Marketo solution and click Publish All Customizations.
High five! The installation is finished.
Disabling any of the Marketo SDK Messaging Processes will result in a broken install!