Folders inside a program can be used to organize your smart campaigns and assets. These are different from campaign folders.
Create a Folder
Go to the Marketing Activities area.
Right-click a program and select New Folder.
Name the new folder and press Enter.
Great! Now you have a new folder to store your local assets.
Rename a Folder
It's okay to change your mind.
Right-click the folder and select Rename Folder.
Type in a new name and press Enter.
Et Volia! The folder has a new name.
Delete a Folder
Make sure the folder is empty before deleting it.
Right-click the folder and select Delete Folder.
Archive a Folder
In Marketo you have the ability to convert existing folders into Archive folders. Archive folders exist in Marketing Activities, Database, and Design Studio.
When you archive a folder:
- The folder and assets are no longer visible in search results. If you search for a Program or Event that’s inside an archived folder, the results return a collapsed view of the archived folder
- The assets in the folder no longer appear in auto suggest
- Archived templates are not available when creating an email or landing page in Design Studio
- Archived pages can’t be used in landing page test groups
Functionality that will not change when archiving:
- Global search still finds results in archived folders
- An asset that’s in use will continue to work even after it’s archived
- You can use a filter to select archived assets for use in reports
- Archived assets are not deactivated. They must also be deactivated if you want them to stop running