Browse our collection of example templates, for use with the Guided Landing Page Editor. Each template is fully responsive and based off of the Bootstrap framework.
To import a template into Marketo, follow the steps below:
- Download the template file
- Navigate to Design Studio in your Marketo subscription
- Click on "Landing Pages" in the left-hand tree
- Then, click on "Templates"
- In the menu bar, select "Import Template"
- Choose the downloaded file and click "Import" (note: make sure you indicate that the editing mode is "Guided")
- Create a Marketo landing page from your new template!