Browse our collection of example templates, for use with the Guided Landing Page Editor. Each template is fully responsive and based off of the Bootstrap framework.
To import a template into Marketo, follow the steps below:
- Download the template
- In Marketo, navigate to the Design Studio
- Click on "Landing Pages" in the left-hand tree, then select "Templates"
- In the menu bar, click "Import Template"
- Choose the downloaded file, enter a template name, then click "Import" (note: make sure to pick a descriptive name and indicate that editing mode is "Guided")
- That's it! Create landing pages from your freshly uploaded template!
Found a bug? Contact us at [email protected] and tell us to brush up on our HTML/CSS skills.